We’re back on the YouTubes! This week I’m sharing what I’ve made recently, what I’m currently working on, and what I hope to dig into next (spoiler alert: I want to dig into all the things).
1. Embroidered Knit Pillow. Own design, made from Dominion Textile yarn from the 70s? 80s?
3. Grainline Stowe Bag. Made from muslin and some other patterned cotton fabric I had kickin’ around.
4. Super simple self-drafted project bag. Made from the same fabric as above.
5. Super simple self-drafted throw pillows from THE MOST GORGEOUS (linen ?) FABRIC FROM STOCKHOLM.
6. Seasonal wreath. Own design, made from vintage merino roving and yarn. (Are we calling 70s/80s vintage now? What’s the consensus on that?)